Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Belly Fat Cure

So...my husband and I don't exactly look as fantastic as we do in the picture that adornes this blog. There's really no kind way to say this....we are fat. Marriage and take out cuisine have been a little too good to us and it shows! I have come to the harsh realization that it's not my clothes making me look fat...it's simply the fat making me look fat. We've tried many different diets which eventually wound up leading us to a corner, curled up in fetal position with a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

Nothing has made a permanent dent in the extra inches of fat that surround our waistlines until now! I found a miracle diet book called The Belly Fat Cure. It is AMAZING! We've had pita pizzas, bacon, sausauge, breakfast burritos, Tacos, delicious grilled chicken salad with cheese and full fat dressing and we've lost weight! We started this program on February 1st and both weighed in this morning. In 9 days I have lost a total of 10 pounds and Keith has lost 15 pounds!!! I honestly feel like doing a little happy dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment