Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moving Forward

Well....it has been forever since I posted anything....not that it really matters because I don't think that anyone really reads this blog. Regardless, I am still going to continue blogging for posterity sake.

My husband and I started Weight Watchers online on Monday. Let me first state that he lost 5 pounds before we even started any kind of diet and I have no idea how because evertime I turned around he was eating lemon meringue pie! Maybe there's some kind of lemon meringue pie diet out there that I haven't been privy to. So, he lost 5 pounds without even doing anything before we even started our "new healthy lifestyle". Today is our third day and he got on the scale this morning and is already down about 7 pounds! How fair is that? Honestly, I probably haven't even dropped a pound yet and he is down a total of 12. If only I could have his metabolism for just one week! Oh the things that I could accomplish!

On a positive note, I am feeling better. I haven't felt too terribly depried yet which is a good thing. I honestly feel that this is a lifestyle that I can live with for an endless amount of time. While I am on this journey, I need to try to find out why it is that I keep falling off the wagon and gaining back all of my weight after losing it. Hopefully I can uncover that mystery and end the cycle once and for all because I am tired of feeling frumpy and tired and out of breath.

Here's a to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment