Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Weight Loss Battle Continues

So today is the second day of the cleanse.  I will admit that I ate chicken salad last night.  I am going to have to change this detox thing up.  My husband is doing this with me, and by 6:00 last night we were both completely lethargic, and faint.  We had veggies and chicken salad last night, and we decided that we will add some other things back into our diet.  This whole detox concept is great, but in reality, anything that makes it impossible to think clearly, and function properly needs to be rethought! 

I got on the scale this morning, and despite the chicken salad and veggies, I was down 1.5 pounds!  Keith got on the scale and was down 5 pounds.  Yeap, FIVE POUNDS!  Serious craziness!  I even exercised yesterday and burned up over 500 calories, and he still managed to lose almost three times more weight than I did.  Dieting with a man is often difficult because they lose so much faster than women do.  Fair or not, I am not going to let it discourage me, but rather help to motivate me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment